It’s a blow any way you describe it.
Burn Ladders. Build Bridges. is a practical guide to contemplating your career development, what success looks like, and taking it all to the next level.
Check out this sneak peek of the Prologue from the book. You’ll experience Alan’s impassionated insights – alongside a solid taste for the core concepts within the book.
Top prologue takeaways include:
- Exposing the risk with assumptions about what it would take to get promoted
- Exploring the blurred line between personal and professional success
- Naming the hazards of measuring your success based on your ability to climb the corporate ladder
- How the ever-changing organizational and employee dynamics are influencing an emphasis on culture as a means of engagement
- Who is responsible for your career development and finding work with meaning & purpose…
Listen to a preview of the book now: Burn Ladders. Build Bridges. Pursuing Work with Meaning + Purpose.
Then grab a copy of the book & leave a review to let us know what you think.
- Learning Lab: Waiting to Feel Worthy? Knock it off.3 min. read You’re not alone in feeling this way – especially when it comes to career moves.
- Learning Lab: Who is someone you’d really like to know better?3 min. read There are opportunities EVERYWHERE for unexpected connection and relationship building.
- Learning Lab: Who are you advocating for?2 min. read Studies have shown men are more likely than women to project confidence when they’re uncertain.