Order 20+ books* for your team and get a free one-hour, virtual “Pursuit of Meaning & Engagement” workshop.
In the 60-minute complimentary session, I will share better ways of achieving meaningful work than by climbing the corporate ladder and accumulating individual accomplishments.
It’s by building relationships and helping others succeed. I will:
- Describe the two common games people play that impact their careers
- Discuss the steps needed to take control of your career development
- Describe the five critical steps to pursue work with meaning and purpose
This program will be facilitated by Dr. Alan Patterson – a consultant, specialist, and executive coach in leadership development. His programs have been used nationally and internationally. He frequently presents for professional development organizations and has served as an adjunct professor.
How to Register: 3 Simple Steps
To register for your complimentary session, just follow these three steps:
- If you haven’t done so already, order your 10+ copies of Burn Ladders. Build Bridges. for your team or organization before May 5, 2022. Any bookseller – in the U.S. or abroad, online or bricks-and-mortar – will do. Paperback format only. Kindle purchases do not qualify.
- Forward your bulk order receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’ll verify your receipt. Then, be in touch to coordinate your session scheduling and details.
*Offer available April 21 – May 5, 2022. Paperback book orders only.
- Learning Lab: Waiting to Feel Worthy? Knock it off.3 min. read You’re not alone in feeling this way – especially when it comes to career moves.
- Learning Lab: Who is someone you’d really like to know better?3 min. read There are opportunities EVERYWHERE for unexpected connection and relationship building.
- Learning Lab: Who are you advocating for?2 min. read Studies have shown men are more likely than women to project confidence when they’re uncertain.