Order 20+ books* for your team and get a free one-hour, virtual “Pursuit of Meaning & Engagement” workshop.
In the 60-minute complimentary session, I will share better ways of achieving meaningful work than by climbing the corporate ladder and accumulating individual accomplishments.
It’s by building relationships and helping others succeed. I will:
- Describe the two common games people play that impact their careers
- Discuss the steps needed to take control of your career development
- Describe the five critical steps to pursue work with meaning and purpose
This program will be facilitated by Dr. Alan Patterson – a consultant, specialist, and executive coach in leadership development. His programs have been used nationally and internationally. He frequently presents for professional development organizations and has served as an adjunct professor.
How to Register: 3 Simple Steps
To register for your complimentary session, just follow these three steps:
- If you haven’t done so already, order your 10+ copies of Burn Ladders. Build Bridges. for your team or organization before May 5, 2022. Any bookseller – in the U.S. or abroad, online or bricks-and-mortar – will do. Paperback format only. Kindle purchases do not qualify.
- Forward your bulk order receipt to email@example.com.
- We’ll verify your receipt. Then, be in touch to coordinate your session scheduling and details.
*Offer available April 21 – May 5, 2022. Paperback book orders only.
- Learning Lab: 3 Questions to Answer Better than Your Job Description2 min. read Job descriptions are static, limited in their depth and true day-to-day application.
- Learning Lab: Job Clarity3 min. read Grab a highlighter, 6 post-it notes, and your job description. Mark it up.
- Learning Lab: Redefine Career Success3 min. read Many – if not most people – measure career success by how far up they’ve climbed the ladder. They measure it with “more.”