According to one research study, the TOP 10 BIGGEST career frustrations ranked include:
- Finding a work-life balance
- Managing workloads
- Dealing with coworkers
- Workplace politics
- Dealing with managers
- Growing their careers
- Being passionate about what they do
- Not having somebody to turn to for help
- Equal pay and negotiating salaries
- Answering all of their emails
We can pretty much guarantee a Ladderburning mindset paired with bridge-building tactics will support advancement and growth in all TEN of those areas.
Join us as we dive into these topics and the future of career development on Tuesday, Oct 4!
Register in advance for this FREE Career Development Book Discussion here:
No time to read the book?
Join anyway and take away the career insights and recommendations from your Ladderburning peers!
- The First Job – Perceptions vs. Realities5 min. read “It’s like everyone wants you to be scared to go to work.”
- Career Development Book Discussion< 1 min. read Join a conversation guaranteed to support the TOP 10 BIGGEST career frustrations.
- Finding Success with Authenticity3 min. read Don’t compare yourself to others – everyone’s success looks different!