According to one research study, the TOP 10 BIGGEST career frustrations ranked include:
- Finding a work-life balance
- Managing workloads
- Dealing with coworkers
- Workplace politics
- Dealing with managers
- Growing their careers
- Being passionate about what they do
- Not having somebody to turn to for help
- Equal pay and negotiating salaries
- Answering all of their emails
We can pretty much guarantee a Ladderburning mindset paired with bridge-building tactics will support advancement and growth in all TEN of those areas.
Join us as we dive into these topics and the future of career development on Tuesday, Oct 4!
Register in advance for this FREE Career Development Book Discussion here:
No time to read the book?
Join anyway and take away the career insights and recommendations from your Ladderburning peers!
- Trust: Is it a Head or Heart Thing?23 min. read Nobody argues with the importance of trust, but yet we never really spend the time needed to break it down to better understand it
- Learning Lab: Waiting to Feel Worthy? Knock it off.3 min. read You’re not alone in feeling this way – especially when it comes to career moves.
- Learning Lab: Who is someone you’d really like to know better?3 min. read There are opportunities EVERYWHERE for unexpected connection and relationship building.